Academic programs in traditional colleges, while delivering theoretical knowledge, do not provide a strong foundation in practical skills or adequate exposure to real scenarios in the working world. IIJT AMRAVATI classes are Tally, Tally ERP 9 course fees.
Reviews and Complaints of Tally training in maharashtra
Below are list of Tally placement training reviews for institutes offering Tally training in maharashtra, and best Tally training centers in maharashtra.
Girish Joshi (5-Excellent Training)
Chart clearly shows and strategy is good and easy to understand and easy to earn
Institute reviewed :
Course content & topics of Tally Training in maharashtra
Tally course content and key topics covered in maharashtra may vary from one training institute to another training provider . However our Tally course training experts maharashtra has identifed the list of topics which helps job oriented course training and most of the course content are focused on Tally placement training course training. The Tally course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of Tally training classes in maharashtra.
1.1 How to create a company
1.2 How to create a ledger and group
1.3 How to create a stock item
1.4 How to create a unit Ex; stock units like bags, kgs, nos etc
1.5 How to create a godown names
2. Purchase and sales entries
2.1 These transactions in tally, you will know how much is due from your customers and how much is due to
2.2 Your clients etc. And also we will know the stock position. (i.e.how much qty of stock was purchased and
2.3 Sold, and how much is the balance) And one more thing you can find the sales tax due.
2.4 Also you can keep a track for input vat and output vat.
3. Payment and receipt entries
3.1 When payment made to our suppliers. Ex : for sundry creditors
3.2 Expense like salaries, rent, electricity, telephone bills and office exp etc
3.3 Taxes like tds, sales tax etc
3.4 Bank charges, bank interest etc.
When the amount received from your customers (against sales or service)
4. When the amount received as advance, loans and brought money as capital etc
5. When the amount received from government as tax refund etc
6. Interest credited in bank statement. Interest on deposits payments and receipts entry
7. Sales returns and purchased returns.
8. Gateway of tally>accounting vouchers>credit note
9. Gateway of tally>accounting vouchers>debit note
10. 5 Contra entries (cash deposit , cash withdrawals, bank to bank transfer etc.)
11. Contra entry is used for, when we withdrawn cash from bank and cash deposit into bank, also the funds transferred from one bank to another bank.
11.1 When deposit cash into bank
11.2 bank a./c dr (debit the receiver)
11.3 To cash a/c (credit the given or credit what goos out)
11.4 Cash a/c dr (debit the receiver or debit what comes in debit comes in)
12.1. Written off :
While payments collects from debtors and paid to suppliers, it may be some variation. To rounded off the small differences we need to make a journal entry.
Ex : Write off a/c dr 500 to Party a/c 500 cr
2. Depreciation on fixed assets.
Ex : Depreciation a/c Dr 1000
Asset account 1000 cr
13. Discount received and discount allowed.
Ex: 1.Discount paid a/c Dr 5000 to Party a/c (debitor) 5000 cr
Ex : 2 Party a/c (creditor) dr 5000
To Discount recd a/c 5000 cr
14. Provisions – like salaries and expenses.
Ex : Salary account Dr 12000 to Salary outstanding a/c 12000 cr
15. TDS deduction entries
Ex : Party a/c dr 15000 to TDS a/c 15000 cr
(being TDS deducted from the party)
16. Bad debts written off
Bad Debts a/c Dr 200 to Party a.c 200 cr journal entries in tally