Address: 216, B-Wing, Vardhaman Chambers, Above Axis Bank Sector-17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400703
TECHGEN COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE classes are CHFI, EC-Council CHFI V9, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam, CHFI V8 course fees.
Address: 203, Ratnamani Building, Dada Patil Wadi, Opp Icici ATM, Thane, MH 400601
NettechIndia classes are CHFI, CHFI V8, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam, EC-Council CHFI V9 course fees.
Ipsolutions (Dombivli) classes are CHFI, CHFI V8, EC-Council CHFI V9, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam course fees.
LivetechINDIA classes are CHFI, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam, EC-Council CHFI V9 course fees.
CAREER TECHNOLOGY CYBER SECURITY classes are CHFI, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam, EC-Council CHFI V9, CHFI V8 course fees.
Address: 49, Talakunchi Center, Station Road, Goregoan West Mumbai-400062
Key2Sec classes are CHFI, CHFI V8, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam, EC-Council CHFI V9 course fees.
Address: THANE (W) Mumbai-400601
QUIK-QUEST INSTITUTE OF KNOWLEDGE classes are CHF course fees.
Ariston Academy classes are CHF course fees.
Address: 202,V-star Buildg, Chandavarkar Road,Mumbai-400092
Quest Institute Of Knowledge classes are CHF course fees.
Address: Shop No4, MuktiDham, Shivaji Nagar, Wagle Estate, Thane, Mumbai-400604
Suyash Computers Thane classes are CHF course fees.
Course content & topics of CHFI Training in mumbai
CHFI course content and key topics covered in mumbai may vary from one training institute to another training provider . However our CHFI course training experts mumbai has identifed the list of topics which helps job oriented course training and most of the course content are focused on CHFI placement training course training. The CHFI course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of CHFI training classes in mumbai.
1. Computer Forensics in Todays World
2. Computer Forensics Investigation Process
3. Searching and Seizing Computers
4. Digital Evidence
5. First Responder Procedures
6. Computer Forensics Lab
7. Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
8. Windows Forensics
9. Data Acquisition and Duplication
10. Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
11. Forensics Investigation Using AccessData FTK
12. Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
13. Steganography and Image File Forensics
14. Application Password Crackers
15. Log Capturing and Event Correlation
16. Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
17. Investigating Wireless Attacks
18. Investigating Web Attacks
19. Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
20. Mobile Forensics
21. Investigative Reports
22. Becoming an Expert Witness