Address: B - 125, Sector-2, Near Sector 15 Metro Station,
MULTISOFT Systems was established in 2002 by a team of professionals from global consulting firms having background in engineering and management from eminent institutes like IIT / IIM. Multisoft Systems classes are CHFI, CHFI V8, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam, EC-Council CHFI V9 course fees.
Global Institute of Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking (GICSEH) classes are CHFI, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam, CHFI V8, EC-Council CHFI V9 course fees.
Address: G-82 Secor-9 Noida-201301
Hawk Eye Forensic classes are CHFI, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam, EC-Council CHFI V9, CHFI V8 course fees.
Address: 3rd Floor, Om Complex, Naya Bans, Sector-15 Noida-201301
Techavera Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Noida classes are CHFI, CHFI V8, EC-Council CHFI V9, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam course fees.
Cyber Fox Technology classes are CHFI, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam, EC-Council CHFI V9, CHFI V8 course fees.
Address: B-125, Sector 2 Noida 201301
Multisoft Virtual Academy classes are CHF course fees.
Address: B-73, First Floor, Sector-2, Noida-201301
Appin Technology Lab, Noida classes are CHF course fees.
First << >> Last
Course content & topics of CHFI Training in noida
CHFI course content and key topics covered in noida may vary from one training institute to another training provider . However our CHFI course training experts noida has identifed the list of topics which helps job oriented course training and most of the course content are focused on CHFI placement training course training. The CHFI course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of CHFI training classes in noida.
1. Computer Forensics in Todays World
2. Computer Forensics Investigation Process
3. Searching and Seizing Computers
4. Digital Evidence
5. First Responder Procedures
6. Computer Forensics Lab
7. Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
8. Windows Forensics
9. Data Acquisition and Duplication
10. Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
11. Forensics Investigation Using AccessData FTK
12. Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
13. Steganography and Image File Forensics
14. Application Password Crackers
15. Log Capturing and Event Correlation
16. Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
17. Investigating Wireless Attacks
18. Investigating Web Attacks
19. Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
20. Mobile Forensics
21. Investigative Reports
22. Becoming an Expert Witness