Address: 19/2/B MID Road Behala Kolkata-700060
WebTrainingRoom classes are E-Learning, Documentation, Instructional Designing, PG Diploma in E-Learning course fees.
Appsbit Technology classes are E-Learning, Structured FrameMaker, e-Learning Animation, Diploma in e-Learning course fees.
Address: 1st Floor Ambika Apartment Opp. Opposite Specer\'s,
217, Chinarpark,Hatiara Rajarhat,
Calcutta, India 700157
JD-CAD Technologies Started his operation from the year of 2012 with the vision of providing quality training in field of CAD/CAM to reduce the gap between academic and industry. JD-CAD classes are E-Learning, Instructional Designing, Course Content Development, Structured FrameMaker course fees.
Agitechavids Learning classes are E-Learning, Diploma in e-Learning, e-Learning Animation, Structured FrameMaker course fees.
INDIAN COUNCIL OF COMPUTER EDUCATION classes are E-Learning, Diploma in e-Learning, e-Learning Animation, e Learning course course fees.
Aptech Computer Education Hazra classes are E-Learning, Instructional Designing, PG Diploma in E-Learning, Structured Authoring course fees.
N.I.C.E-Computer Education classes are E-Learning, Documentation, Structured FrameMaker, e Learning course course fees.
NICS COMPUTER classes are E-Learning, Diploma in e-Learning, Course Content Development, e-Learning Animation course fees.
Address: RDB Boulevard,Regus, 8th Floor, Room Number - 830,Plot -K1 Sector V, Block – EP & GP, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City Kolkata-700091
Compete Infotech Academy classes are E-Learning, Structured FrameMaker, Documentation, e Learning course course fees.
Address: 1009, South Raynagar Bansdroni Kolkata-700070
Academy for Professional Expertise classes are E-Learning, Instructional Designing, Structured FrameMaker, Structured Authoring course fees.
Course content & topics of E-Learning Training in kolkata
E-Learning course content and key topics covered in kolkata may vary from one training institute to another training provider . However our E-Learning course training experts kolkata has identifed the list of topics which helps job oriented course training and most of the course content are focused on E-Learning placement training course training. The E-Learning course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of E-Learning training classes in kolkata.
1. Module One: Introduction to Online Pedagogy and E-Learning Student and Faculty Services
2. Module Two: Creating a Student-centered Learning Environment through online discussion, peer review, wikis, blogs, synchronous online debates, and group activities (think-pair-share, virtual presentations, and collaborative projects), among others as identified during cohort activities.
3. Module Three: Building Authentic Assessment: Formative and Summative Strategies
4. Module Four: Course Design and the Course Guide
5. Module Five: Course Organization and Navigation
6. Module Six: Accessibility Guidelines, Universal Design, and ADA section 508 Compliance
7. Module Seven: Copyright, Fair Use, and the Teach Act
8. Module Eight: Creating a Virtual Community of Learners through Embodiment Activities and