Sarvottam Noida school classes are E-Learning, e-Learning Animation, Instructional Designing, Structured Authoring course fees.
S R DIGITAL COMPUTER INSTITUTE classes are E-Learning, Diploma in e-Learning, PG Diploma in E-Learning, Structured FrameMaker course fees.
Address: KASTURI TOWER JHOKEN BAGH JHANSI Uttar Pradesh-284001
KASTURI INDUSTRIAL INSTITUTIONs an immensely focused and a complete service global digital organization. We specialize in providing mobile application , web designing and software related services. KASTURI INDUSTRIAL INSTITUTION classes are E-Learning, Diploma in e-Learning, Instructional Designing, Structured FrameMaker course fees.
Creative Zone classes are E-Learnin course fees.
Intelligent Computer Classes classes are E-Learning, Diploma in e-Learning, Documentation, Course Content Development course fees.
Address: 91,Bhadawal,Khurd Harraiya, Basti 272155 Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh-272155
Anuman Softech Pvt.Ltd classes are E-Learnin course fees.
Bradford Training Institute for Engineers classes are E-Learning, e-Learning Animation, Diploma in e-Learning, Instructional Designing course fees.
AITS classes are E-Learning, Structured FrameMaker, Structured Authoring, PG Diploma in E-Learning course fees.
Digitorious Technologies classes are E-Learning, PG Diploma in E-Learning, Documentation, e-Learning Animation course fees.
Address: 12 Civil LInes Old RTO Building Bareilly Uttar Pradesh-243001
Vebs India classes are E-Learning, Course Content Development, Documentation, e-Learning Animation course fees.
Course content & topics of E-Learning Training in uttar-pradesh
E-Learning course content and key topics covered in uttar-pradesh may vary from one training institute to another training provider . However our E-Learning course training experts uttar-pradesh has identifed the list of topics which helps job oriented course training and most of the course content are focused on E-Learning placement training course training. The E-Learning course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of E-Learning training classes in uttar-pradesh.
1. Module One: Introduction to Online Pedagogy and E-Learning Student and Faculty Services
2. Module Two: Creating a Student-centered Learning Environment through online discussion, peer review, wikis, blogs, synchronous online debates, and group activities (think-pair-share, virtual presentations, and collaborative projects), among others as identified during cohort activities.
3. Module Three: Building Authentic Assessment: Formative and Summative Strategies
4. Module Four: Course Design and the Course Guide
5. Module Five: Course Organization and Navigation
6. Module Six: Accessibility Guidelines, Universal Design, and ADA section 508 Compliance
7. Module Seven: Copyright, Fair Use, and the Teach Act
8. Module Eight: Creating a Virtual Community of Learners through Embodiment Activities and