Address: HALL NO.3 2ND FLOOR BHAWANA MULTIPLEX, KARGIL X-ING SIKANDRA -BODALA ROAD, SIKANDRA AGRA.
It provides training on dot net, java, oracle, sql server, C, C++, PHP, HTML. Softechno Institute classes are E-Learning, Structured Authoring, Instructional Designing, Structured FrameMaker course fees.
WebTpro classes are E-Learning, Structured FrameMaker, Diploma in e-Learning, Documentation course fees.
TAMS Studies Coaching Institute Aligarh classes are E-Learning, e-Learning Animation, Course Content Development, Structured FrameMaker course fees.
Learn By Watch classes are E-Learning, Documentation, Structured Authoring, Instructional Designing course fees.
Address: Biltigarh Chauraha Khergarh Road MAKKHANPUR Firozabad Agra-205145
ALIVE INFOTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTRE classes are E-Learning, Documentation, Instructional Designing, Structured Authoring course fees.
Address: A-540, Mughal Road, Kamla Nagar Agra-282005
MCEI classes are E-Learning, e Learning course, e-Learning Animation, Instructional Designing course fees.
First << >> Last
Course content & topics of E-Learning Training in agra
E-Learning course content and key topics covered in agra may vary from one training institute to another training provider . However our E-Learning course training experts agra has identifed the list of topics which helps job oriented course training and most of the course content are focused on E-Learning placement training course training. The E-Learning course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of E-Learning training classes in agra.
1. Module One: Introduction to Online Pedagogy and E-Learning Student and Faculty Services
2. Module Two: Creating a Student-centered Learning Environment through online discussion, peer review, wikis, blogs, synchronous online debates, and group activities (think-pair-share, virtual presentations, and collaborative projects), among others as identified during cohort activities.
3. Module Three: Building Authentic Assessment: Formative and Summative Strategies
4. Module Four: Course Design and the Course Guide
5. Module Five: Course Organization and Navigation
6. Module Six: Accessibility Guidelines, Universal Design, and ADA section 508 Compliance
7. Module Seven: Copyright, Fair Use, and the Teach Act
8. Module Eight: Creating a Virtual Community of Learners through Embodiment Activities and