SMECLABS HYDERABAD classes are E-Learning, e Learning course, e-Learning Animation, Documentation course fees.
Pragna Technologies classes are E-Learning, Structured Authoring, PG Diploma in E-Learning, Course Content Development course fees.
BISP Trainings classes are E-Learning, Diploma in e-Learning, Structured FrameMaker, Instructional Designing course fees.
INFINIZY classes are E-Learning, Documentation, PG Diploma in E-Learning, Course Content Development course fees.
Amsoft Technologies classes are E-Learning, Course Content Development, Diploma in e-Learning, e Learning course course fees.
SPUNKSOFT TRAININGS classes are E-Learning, Instructional Designing, e Learning course, Structured FrameMaker course fees.
Sanjeev Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad
Elancersoft Solutions classes are E-Learning, e-Learning Animation, Structured FrameMaker, Course Content Development course fees.
Manikyaram Solutions classes are E-Learning, Structured FrameMaker, Diploma in e-Learning, Structured Authoring course fees.
Fortune IT Technologies classes are E-Learning, Structured FrameMaker, e Learning course, PG Diploma in E-Learning course fees.
Stability Tech Labs classes are E-Learning, Structured Authoring, Instructional Designing, Diploma in e-Learning course fees.
Course content & topics of E-Learning Training in hyderabad
E-Learning course content and key topics covered in hyderabad may vary from one training institute to another training provider . However our E-Learning course training experts hyderabad has identifed the list of topics which helps job oriented course training and most of the course content are focused on E-Learning placement training course training. The E-Learning course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of E-Learning training classes in hyderabad.
1. Module One: Introduction to Online Pedagogy and E-Learning Student and Faculty Services
2. Module Two: Creating a Student-centered Learning Environment through online discussion, peer review, wikis, blogs, synchronous online debates, and group activities (think-pair-share, virtual presentations, and collaborative projects), among others as identified during cohort activities.
3. Module Three: Building Authentic Assessment: Formative and Summative Strategies
4. Module Four: Course Design and the Course Guide
5. Module Five: Course Organization and Navigation
6. Module Six: Accessibility Guidelines, Universal Design, and ADA section 508 Compliance
7. Module Seven: Copyright, Fair Use, and the Teach Act
8. Module Eight: Creating a Virtual Community of Learners through Embodiment Activities and