Address: Beawar, Ajmer, Rajasthan Ajmer Rajasthan-305001
Being Topper classes are E-Learning, PG Diploma in E-Learning, Documentation, Instructional Designing course fees.
Address: C-14, 2nd Floor, Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan 48-49, 1st Floor, Jawahar Nagar District Center, Kota – 324005
Samyak Computer Classes classes are E-Learning, Course Content Development, Structured Authoring, Documentation course fees.
Educlasses classes are E-Learning, PG Diploma in E-Learning, Course Content Development, e-Learning Animation course fees.
DigiHakk classes are E-Learning, Structured FrameMaker, Documentation, e Learning course course fees.
ByteCode CAD Center classes are E-Learning, Documentation, Diploma in e-Learning, Instructional Designing course fees.
Address: Plot No. 10/11, Adarsh Colony, Birami Dhani Post-Birami, Sta.-Rani, Pali (Raj.) Pali Rajasthan-306115
KSHEMKARI EXIM AND FOREX ACADEMY classes are E-Learning, Instructional Designing, PG Diploma in E-Learning, Course Content Development course fees.
Address: 2nd Floor, Above Panasonic Showroom, Near Kanak Hospital, Opp. BSNL Road Hiran Magri Main Road,Sector-3, Udaipur Rajasthan-313001
ByteCode Technologies Udaipur classes are E-Learning, Documentation, Course Content Development, PG Diploma in E-Learning course fees.
Address: 1-ch-16, 2nd Floor, Dadabari Kota, Rajasthan-324007
ASD INFOCOM classes are E-Learning, Structured Authoring, e Learning course, e-Learning Animation course fees.
Address: 301, 3rd floor, ridhi sidhi complex, Udaipur, Rajasthan-313001
Animentor academy classes are E-Learning, Instructional Designing, Structured Authoring, e-Learning Animation course fees.
Address: Sector-14 Goverdhan Vilas, Udaipur, Rajasthan-313001
Kesar Webs IT Solutions [ kwits ] classes are E-Learning, e Learning course, Instructional Designing, Structured FrameMaker course fees.
Course content & topics of E-Learning Training in rajasthan
E-Learning course content and key topics covered in rajasthan may vary from one training institute to another training provider . However our E-Learning course training experts rajasthan has identifed the list of topics which helps job oriented course training and most of the course content are focused on E-Learning placement training course training. The E-Learning course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of E-Learning training classes in rajasthan.
1. Module One: Introduction to Online Pedagogy and E-Learning Student and Faculty Services
2. Module Two: Creating a Student-centered Learning Environment through online discussion, peer review, wikis, blogs, synchronous online debates, and group activities (think-pair-share, virtual presentations, and collaborative projects), among others as identified during cohort activities.
3. Module Three: Building Authentic Assessment: Formative and Summative Strategies
4. Module Four: Course Design and the Course Guide
5. Module Five: Course Organization and Navigation
6. Module Six: Accessibility Guidelines, Universal Design, and ADA section 508 Compliance
7. Module Seven: Copyright, Fair Use, and the Teach Act
8. Module Eight: Creating a Virtual Community of Learners through Embodiment Activities and