Meri Padhai Delhi classes are E-Learning, e-Learning Animation, Instructional Designing, PG Diploma in E-Learning course fees.
WeSkill classes are E-Learnin course fees.
Programming Club classes are E-Learning, e-Learning Animation, e Learning course, PG Diploma in E-Learning course fees.
Address: 1/8, Double Storey, Jangpura Extension Jangpura Delhi-NCR-110014
Study Innovations classes are E-Learning, Structured Authoring, Structured FrameMaker, Documentation course fees.
Address: K1/4 2nd Floor, Main Rajapuri Road Opp. Dwarka sector-5 New Delhi- 110059
KLIFF ACADEMY classes are E-Learning, PG Diploma in E-Learning, e Learning course, Documentation course fees.
South Extension Part I, Delhi-NCR
Address: E-19,1st Floor, South Extension I South Extension Part I Delhi-NCR-110049
Badatya classes are E-Learnin course fees.
Address: B-1/628 Janakpuri Delhi-NCR-110058
Being Topper- Digital Marketing Course Institute in Janakpuri classes are E-Learning, PG Diploma in E-Learning, e Learning course, Documentation course fees.
TransGemini International classes are E-Learning, Instructional Designing, PG Diploma in E-Learning, Structured Authoring course fees.
Aptech LEARNING Dwarka classes are E-Learning, Course Content Development, Diploma in e-Learning, PG Diploma in E-Learning course fees.
Bytecode Cyber Security Pvt Ltd classes are E-Learning, Structured Authoring, Documentation, Course Content Development course fees.
Course content & topics of E-Learning Training in delhi-ncr
E-Learning course content and key topics covered in delhi-ncr may vary from one training institute to another training provider . However our E-Learning course training experts delhi-ncr has identifed the list of topics which helps job oriented course training and most of the course content are focused on E-Learning placement training course training. The E-Learning course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of E-Learning training classes in delhi-ncr.
1. Module One: Introduction to Online Pedagogy and E-Learning Student and Faculty Services
2. Module Two: Creating a Student-centered Learning Environment through online discussion, peer review, wikis, blogs, synchronous online debates, and group activities (think-pair-share, virtual presentations, and collaborative projects), among others as identified during cohort activities.
3. Module Three: Building Authentic Assessment: Formative and Summative Strategies
4. Module Four: Course Design and the Course Guide
5. Module Five: Course Organization and Navigation
6. Module Six: Accessibility Guidelines, Universal Design, and ADA section 508 Compliance
7. Module Seven: Copyright, Fair Use, and the Teach Act
8. Module Eight: Creating a Virtual Community of Learners through Embodiment Activities and