List of 23+ Cloud Testing training institutes located near to you in Chandigarh as on December 14, 2019. Get access to training curriculum, placement training, course fees, contact phone numbers and students reviews.
Yet5.com Provides complete list of best Cloud Testing training institutes in Chandigarh and training centers with contact address, phone number, training reviews, course fees, job placement, course content, special offers and trainer profile information by area.
We have identified the benefits of learning cloud-testing course in Chandigarh.
Cloud Testing training in Chandigarh is part of Cloud Computing training course class, Cloud testing refers to testing of resources such as hardware, software, etc. that are available on demand. In other words it the process of testing the performance factors of web applications namely scalability, reliability etc. Even the testing here can be viewed “as a service”. For cloud offerings it’s essential to make sure that the service (product) not only meets its functional requirements but also nonfunctional requirements. With the range of applications in the cloud it is now becoming essential to develop cloud testing strategy.
The different kinds of testing that are performed.
Functional tests ensure that the business requirements are being met. Some of the functional tests are described below:
1. System Verification Testing:.
2. Acceptance Testing:
3. Interoperability Testing
Non-functional tests mainly focus on the web application based tests ensuring that they meet the desired requirements. Here are few forms of nonfunctional tests discussed below :
1. Availability Testing
2. Multi Tenancy Testing
3. Performance Testing
Some of the benefits of cloud testing strategy are listed as following such as:
1. Dynamic availability of testing environment: The normal testing approach in any organization is to invest in the hardware/ software infrastructure needed for the testing. Almost most of you will agree that the environment supplied to testing teams very rarely matches a customer environment on account of rapidly changing requirements, as a result of which it is very challenging for companies to keep up.
2. Low cost: when companies invest in the infrastructure, the usual case it many of their servers are not utilized all the time. As a result, they may have to incur additional expenses on license renewal.
3. Easily customizable: With the usage of cloud, it’s a rather easy task for organizations to emulate an end-user centric environment by customizing it as per use saving cost and time.
4. Scalability: One of the most attractive features of the cloud whereby the computing resources can be increased or decreased wherever it is necessary.
Chandigarh is a union territory and is the capital city of Haryana and Punjab. It is internationally known for its architecture and urban design. It also has one of the highest per capita income in the country. Chandigarh is rated as one of the most wealthiest town in India. It ranks 4th in the top 50 cities which are identified globally as emerging outsourcing and IT services destinations ahead of Beijing. Chandigarh IT Park is the citys measure to break into the IT world. IT talent pool attracts IT businesses looking for office space in Chandigarh. Major Indian firms and multinational corporations like Quark, Infosys, EVRY, Dell, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Airtel, Amadeus IT Group, DLF have set up base in the city and its suburbs. Also, the Chandigarh Government is a major employer in the city.
You have travel connectivity to cloud-testing course educational training institutes in Chandigarh. Chandigarh offers public transport buses, taxis, rickshaws and autos for easier road commuting to reach the nook and corner of Chandigarh. Chandigarh Airport has scheduled commercial flights to major cities of India. Chandigarh Junction railway station provides connectivity to all the regions of India and some major Indian cities.
Below is the Cloud Testing course content in chandigarh used by the training institutes as part of the Cloud Testing course training. The Cloud Testing course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which is used by most of Cloud Testing training classes in chandigarh .