Training Package Includes:
1. 4 days of classroom based training delivered by PMP Certified Trainer having ~ years experience.
2. Project Management Professional (PMP) Training Certificate for Contact Hours (popularly called as PDUs)
3. Hard copy of the training deck based on the PMBOK Sixth Edition and latest changes.
4. Soft Copy of the training deck, which includes interactive links to examples and the audio recording of the training, for later reference while studying
5. 4 mock tests with answers (soft copy). One mock test solved and discussed in class
6. additional free mock exams (via links provided)
7. days access to a "one of its kind" interactive self-learning tool, making it easy to remember and understand the project management processes.
8. A page booklet entitled "Cracking the PMP Guide" that helps you prepare for the exam
9. Upto post training support interactions over email, in person or on phone, within 6 months of the training
. A comprehensive PMP process guide on how to fill the exam form, sequence of steps towards PMP, alongwith a sample filled-in form
. Guidance documents by 6 successful participants that achieved the Project Management Professional Certification, to get direct advice on how to pass the PMP
. "Library access" to the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition and Rita Mulcahy 9th edition PMP Study Guide (physical book on returnable basis)
. Access to the LinkedIn group of serious PMP aspirants - interact with them and exchange tips, links, get answers to your doubts
. Recorded Interview with a senior project manager who handled extremely large projects worth over a billion dollars
. Project Management Templates for managing your projects effectively
. Demo of Project Management Software to help you connect the concepts with their practical application in the workplace
. Flashcards to help you remember the key terms better, and give you a way to revise while on the move
. Formation of a support group of serious participants across batches, to enable you to prepare for the exam with help of peers
. One on One guidance session (on request) on how to enhance your career in Project Management, concluding with an action plan
Note: Items 3 & above will be available only for participants attending in person (if lockdown is lifted). For other participants, the hard copy (#3) can be couriered on request later.