Computer Hardware & Networking course explores the jobs in IT industry. It is a job oriented course. Computer hardware comprises the equipment, wiring, and other physical components of a computer. Through a networking course you will learn how to setup a network, the difference between a personal network and a local area network from a metropolitan or wide area network. Today, all companies and organisations run on computer networks.
1. Certified Senior Networking Trainer with 12+ Years of experience.
2. Excellent lab facilities and friendly environment.
3. 12hrs Lab facilities available.
4. 100% Placement assistance
5. Support on Online/International Certification