Mulesoft realtime online training, Job Support, Interview support and Corporate training by hands-on expert faculty
MULE ESB training program is framed to share basic data on Anypoint Studio Integration, Testing and debugging Mule applications, Deploying and running applications on CloudHub and Mule ESB along side JMS, JDBC, web Services, HTTP, and more. register for MuleSoft Course at Apex, become MuleSoft Certified Developer.
FOR FREE DEMO contact :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/WhatsApp : +91-(850) 012-2107
USA Number : 214-628-3894
Gtalk : email@example.com
Interview queries and Answers, Recorded Video Sessions, Materials, Mock Interviews Assignments are going to be provided
Mulesoft Course Agenda
(As per your requirements, the course content can be changed):
• Solving Problem with integrtion.
• Understanding EIP Pattern using mule.
• Understanding Anypoint Platform.
• Getting familiar with the components of Anypoint Studio
Building Integration Applications with Anypoint Studio
• Understanding Mule application, message structure, flows, Sub-flows, Private Flows and mule Components
• Creating flows graphically.
• Building, running, testing, and debugging Mule applications
• Understanding message properties(Inbound and Out bound) , Variables.
• Understanding Mule Expression Language (MEL)
Connecting to Additional Resources
• Understanding Anypoint connectors.(HTTP,File,FTP,JDBC, JMS, VM, Salesforce,SAP)
• Discovering and installing connectors not bundled with Anypoint Studio
• Getting familiar with the different types of transformers
• Creating custom transformers with Java
• Understanding dataSense
• Transforming Data with DataWeave
Refactoring Mule Applications
• Separating applications into multiple configuration files
• Encapsulating global elements in a separate configuration file
• Creating and referencing flows and subflows
. Understanding variable persistence through subflows and flows and across transport barriers
Controlling Message Flow
• Understanding and creating synchronous and asynchronous flows
• Multicasting a message (Scatter-Gather, All)
• Routing message based on conditions( CBR-Choice)
• Splitter & Aggregator
• Filtering messages
• Scopes, Validatros
• Handling messaging exceptions in flows
• Creating and using global exception handlers
• Specifying a global default exception strategy
• Processing items in a collection individually
• Understanding what batch jobs are and when to use them
• Understanding RESTful and SOAP web services
• Consuming RESTful web services with and without RAML definitions
• Using the API Designer to define APIs with RAML
• Implementing a RAML file as a RESTful web service with Anypoint Studio and APIkit
• Learning about what RAML is and how it can be used
• Consuming SOAP web services
• Understanding Cloudhub. Static IP, Load Balancer etc.
• Understanding the options for deploying applications
• Adding application properties
• Deploying and running applications on CloudHub
• Deploying and running applications on Mule ESB