To bridge the gap between young engineers from institutions and Industry in India, CMS group has tied up with Abhiyantara technologies to provide training in the area of design and development of automobile and construction equipment domain through vast knowledge of 23 years experience.
Abhiyantara offers engineering domain training for young engineers in the automotive/Aerospace/mechanical industry which enables them to understand theory behind the design they are doing on day-to-day basis.
The salient aspects of Training –
• In depth view in to manufacturing process such as Casting design, sheet metal
Design, forgings, other advanced methods such as hydro-forming.
• Basics of CATIA V5
• Advanced methods in CATIA V5 as per Industry standards
• Practical sessions in CATIA V5 to practice component design and modeling
Eligibility: This course is aimed at final year students of mechanical, Industrial production, Automobile and aerospace engineering and practicing engineers, who wish to learn more about design methods in the most effective manner.
Study “Smart Product design methods and processes today”. Have a bright future tomorrow –
“Smart Product design methods and processes” (8 weeks)
• Module-1: (Theory: 3 hours *)
• Introduction to Product design methods and processes in Industry:
• Module-2: (Theory: 6 hours *)
• Introduction to Manufacturing processes
• Module-3: (Theory + CATIA Lab 22 hours *)
• CAD - Computer Aided Design
• Module-4: (Theory 10 hours + CATIA Lab 15 Hours *)
• Introduction to Automotive domain processes
• Module-5: (Theory 2 hours + 6 Hours *)
• Automotive Body design
• Module-6 (8 hours)
• Behavioral skills training
(CMS) India Pvt. Ltd.
8/1, 1st & 2nd Floor, 5th Main Rd, Ganganagar, R.T Nagar, Bangalore-560032
Web: www.cmscomputer.in, www.abhiyantara.com