QTP, LOAD RUNNER, SELENIUM TRAINING IN CHENNAI with Real time Live Scenarios
If you are planning to attend interviews or struggling in live projects, don’t waste any time.
I work as a Senior Test Lead for a Leading MNC in Chennai with 9+ years experience in both software development and training.
Qualification: B.E., MIS (USA), PMP
Flexible Timings / Weekend classes Available.
• Added Credibility
• Great Job Opportunities
• Use of Certification Logo for Endorsement of your proven skill
My training benefits
• My batch sizes are generally very small size 5-6 members OR 1 to 1 also, so students receive direct, hands-on training from us.
• 100% practical training only. It is not a slide show training program / theory class program. At the end of this class, definitely you will refer your colleagues / friends / relatives for my training.
• Conducting regularly online- training for US peoples in all time zones (PST,CST,EST,HST,MST)
• Installation of Softwares in your desktop / laptop will be done.
• Will be provided self evaluation testing software, exam simulator, dumps & books with this training.
• Continuous support is provided for any of your on-site problems. Placement assistance will be provided and you will be recommended to some of IT development firms.
For Corporate Training
• I will be more comfortable, if you could restrict the group not to exceed 20 persons.
• Training hours will be 20 Hrs/paper in view of 20 participants.
• Hardware for the required training should be provided by you, like Hall, Projector, and Furniture.
• I will be bringing my laptop for training purpose, which should be allowed in to your premises.
About QTP10.0/11.0 Training
Automation Life Cycle
Introduction to Automation Testing
What is Automation Testing?
Why Automation Testing ?
Manual Vs Automation Testing
Needs to be automated and not to be automated
Automation testing Tools & scenarios to automate
Introduction to QuickTest Pro
Overview of Quick Test Pro
Starting Quick Test
Quick TestWindow Layout
Using Quick Test Commands
Record and Run
Creating and executing a Basic Test
Recording a test
Understanding your recorded test
Executing a test
Different Recording Levels
Low Level Recording
Analyzing the Quick Test Results
VB Scripting class
VB Script Language Overview
VB Script Data Types
VB Script Variables
VB Script Constants
Date and Time Function
If… Else, Select case
Sample scripts on
Creating Microsoft excel object
Creating file system object
Implementation Using QTP
Working with Test Objects and Object
How QuickTest identifies Objects
Working with Test Objects
Object Repository Introduction
Identifying the Object
Viewing the Object’s Properties
Configuring Object Identification
Managing Object Repositories
Merging Shared Object Repositories
Associating Shared Object Repositories
Managing Shared Object Repository
Associating Object Repositories with
Synchronizing your tests
Options to synchronize your tests
Inserting Synchronization Point
Adding Exist Statement
Global Synchronization Settings
Adding Checkpoints to a Test
Types of Checkpoints
Checkpoints Supported Environment
Output values introduction
Categories of Output Values
Creating Output Values
Storing Output Values
Storing Output Values
Viewing and Editing Output Values
Working with Actions
Introduction to Actions
Benefits of Actions
Creating Tests with Multiple Actions
Creating an Action Template
Parameterizing Tests and Data Driven Tests
Introduction to Parameterizing Tests
Data Driven Test
Working with Data Tables
Introduction to Data Tables
Working with Global and Action Sheets
Editing and Saving Data Table
Importing and Exporting Data
Using Formulas in the Data Table
Using Data Table Methods
Introduction to Regular Expressions
Defining Regular Expressions
Running and Analyzing a Test with Regular
Creating User Defined Functions
Advantages of using functions
Creating generic functions
Preparing Regression Test Automation suites
Function Decomposition Implementation
Introduction to Recovery Scenarios
When to use Recovery Scenarios
Defining Recovery Scenarios
Recovery Scenario Manager
Managing Recovery Scenarios