Six Sigma is a business management strategy, originally developed by Motorola in 1986. Six Sigma became well known after Jack Welch made it a central focus of his business strategy at General Electric in 1995, and today it is widely used in many sectors of industry.
Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
* Must be a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
* Preferably Minimum 3 - 5 Year of Professional exp.
* Interested towards Statistical Calculations
* Fascination to work with Excel & Minitab
* 100% attendance compulsory
* Approximately 6-8 days of Classes
* Exam will be conducted on the last day of training
* Minimum of 70% to be scored to clear the test
* Course Completion certificate will be given for candidates who
successfully clear their exams
Participants Gain from this Six Sigma Training :
* Decision Making based on data analysis
* Recognition from the management and associates
* Priority in Placement
* Confidence of Promotions
* Quality culture with Quantitative Analysis
Rs.30000/- + Service Tax of 12.36%
*Weekend Classes Available
*Special Offer for Corporate Employees
For more details, please contact HB Educational Services @ 044-42115338 or 9677167719