Responsive web designing course for learning high quality website development
Responsive web design refers to designing a kind of website for a business organization that can automatically align to the screen size of the device it is being viewed on. For instance, a normal website that can be opened in a desktop or a laptop may not provide the same sort of resolution in a mobile device or tablets. But with responsive website design, the website will easily adapt its resolution according to the device it is being opened. It is very important these days most of the people these days prefer to search over mobile devices than on desktops and not having a responsive web design can result in a loss of great potential clients.
There are many web designing training institutes are available out there offering the best web designing course to candidates who are looking to increase their website development skills and land into a high paying web designing job in a reputed firm. ACLM - Institute is one such leading responsive web designing institute who is worthy of helping candidates get the best education possible. Below are mentioned some of the topics covered in the course provided by ACLM - Institute.
1. HTML and CSS2: In the first module, the candidate will learn about HTML, XHTML and CSS2. Learn how to create HTML page, its elements, Adobe Dreamweaver and Cascading Style Sheet 2 (CSS2).
3. HTML5 and CSS3: Get an understanding of CSS3, its advantage and attributes, properties and functions. Learn about HTML5 and why it is necessary for responsive website design.
4. Twitter Bootstrap: An important element of web design and in this Bootstrap HTML5 coure and tutorial, the student will gain information on using Twitter Bootstrap 3 Framework, Adobe Photoshop, Website hosting, understanding compatibility issues, SEO, Tools and IDE.
5. Adobe Photoshop: No web designing is complete without adobe photoshop. In here, the student will be introduced about the graphic tool and its advanced features.
6. Responsive web designing live project: Test your skills and go through with your learning from live projects that will help you catch your errors and become a professional.