HR Practical Training Institute – NAS SOLUTIONS
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AWESOME CARRIER IN HR DEPARTMENT??
THEN MAKE A CALL AND CHANGE YOUR WORLD TODAY
We Provides 100% Practical HR Training with lab sessions on following topics.
HR GENERALIST, PAYROLL, CORE HR. We are a Group of Highly experienced professionals, we share our experiences in the HR department what we had experience in the industry that will be an example for the candidates to remember about the HR topics on any topics like, E.R. Management, payroll processing regarding labour laws, MIS Reports, Attrition issues, Retention policies etc.
We provide 100% real time practical Training on Job Portals, EPF Portal, ESIC Portal & Pay roll Software, where other institutions are conducting HR Training without any Practical Training.
Without Practical Knowledge how could you handle job when you join a company?
1. PF/ESI with Form Filling
2. Income tax
3. Professional Tax /Service Tax
4. Statutory acts, procedures, forms, formats filling etc.,
5. Salary processing (CTC & salary breakup) & discuss on the compensation & benefits.
6. Payroll processing – supported by real time exposure to the pay roll software.
7. Tax planning up-to form 16 & form 16a HR GENERALIST AREA
1. Performance management System.
2. Policy Implementation.
3. Employee Relationship Management (ERM).
4. Training & Development.
5. Admin Responsibilities.
6. Workshop & Case Studies.
7.MIS Reports _ advanced Excel reports
Pivot Table, Goal seek, Countif, Auto and Advanced Filters, V-look-up, H-look-up).
Man Power Planning.
1. End to End Recruitment process (IT, ITES, Non IT)
2. Job Portal & IT Skills training to understand the technical requirements.
3. Client Management.
4. Joining formalities and Induction.
5. Relieving procedures & Full & Final Settlement (F&F).
6. Attrition Issues & Effective relation Policies.
7. Exit Interview.
8. H R Jargons & Ice Breakers etc., SOFT SKILLS & ICE ON BENEFITS.
1. Effective Communication Skills.
2. Personality Development.
3. Interview skills
4. Resume making
5. Body language.
6. Time management
For more details visit our website –