CISSP Exam Prep Weekend Training Course:
CISSP training (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is the essential credential for a security professional to validate their competencies and skill set to deploy a diverse information security infrastructure for protecting the organization from potential cybersecurity hazards.
The CISSP has been the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stern requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
1. Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity)
2. Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
3. Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
4. Communication and Network Security
5. Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
6. Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
7. Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, and Disaster Recovery)
8. Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Read More At: http://www.mercurysolutions.co/training/cissp-certified-information-systems-security-professional