CMS with its decades of experience in the field of training across various IT solutions is a leader in the field of CAD training too. CMS specializes in Pro/ENGINEER Creo trainings which are delivered by experts with years of experience in the field of design, CAD modeling and Engineering services in leading manufacturing and IT Services organizations.
The CMS - ProE / Creo courses hae been developed to cater to spectrum of trainees such as Engineering students and Engineering fresh graduates seeking to improve their employment prospects as well as to employed professionals who seek to improve their skills and grow their career through higher productivity and technical expertise.
CMS also offers specialized courses to suit corporate training requirements customized around the organization’s products and design needs incorporating best practices from PTC as well as experience across multiple industries
CMS ensures effective learning through a judicious mix of theory and hands-on practical sessions using practical examples as well as exercises.
Some of the Pro/E training courses offered by CMS to suit different student and organization requirements are:
• Creo for Design Engineers – 108 Hrs
• Creo for Industrial Designers – 120 hrs
• Creo for Analyst – 84 Hrs
• Creo for Production Engineers – 80 Hrs
• Creo for Piping & Cabling Designers – 72 Hrs
In addition to Pro/E Creo CAD training, CMS also offers training on Design Data management on Windchill PLM platform enabling organizations to leverage concurrent engineering and design reuse and benefit with reduced product development time and improved quality.
Who can benefit from CMS – ProE / Creo training:
• Engineering, Diploma and ITI students seeking to improve employment prospects
• Engineers, Diploma freshers seeking to find employment in Engineering services or manufacturing organizations
• Employed / experienced design professionals looking for better career growth or new employments in IT services organizations
• Experienced professionals working in manufacturing jobs, shop floor etc. looking for change of career into design or IT services and leverage their manufacturing knowledge as well as design skills
CMS India Pvt. Ltd.
8/1, 1st & 2nd Floor, 5th Main Rd, Gangbanger, R.T Nagar, Bangalore-560032
Phone: +91-080-23435598, +91-080-23638093,
Web: www.cmscomputer.in Email: email@example.com