ASCENT TECHNO SOFT INDIA PVT LTD
We, ATS-Ascent Techno Soft India Pvt Ltd (MNC), is a division of Ascent Technologies USA, (www.ascentinc.net), as a pioneer & forerunner in IT Industrial Training & IT placements with Industrial Internship. We are in the need of skilled IT & Non IT Graduates for our own concern & our clients. In spite of technical knowledge fulfillment we give technology training and internship also
– Perl stands for Practical Extraction and Report Language.
– Created by Larry Wall in the mid 1980s.
– Released to Use net readers and became popular.
– Perl is free for use and is distributed under the GNU public license
* Portability: Perl code that doesn't use system specific features can be run on any platform, and these days almost every operating systems support it. So, for example, if you write an utility that renames files in a complete directory tree according to some rule, you will be able to run it on Windows and Unix (Linux, Solaris, AIX, BSD, etc), and probably Mac OS too. But if you write an utility that changes file permissions, you might run into problems, because file permission are implemented differently on different systems.
* String processing and especially regular expression support: Perl is a winner in everything related to string processing. Its regular expression support is the most versatile in existence and seamlessly integrated into the language. (In fact, it is so good, that Perl has set a new standard for regular expression, which is now emulated in many other programs and languages).
* CPAN: www.cpan.org has a huge collection of free and reusable Perl code for many purposes - Science, system administration, Mathematics, Biology, foreign languages, database access, networking, etc.
* It is a beautiful language that combines the best features from many other languages and is very easy to learn if you approach it properly. But that's also a matter of taste.
Advantages of PERL
* Fills the gap between programming in a conventional compiled language and shell
* It is very high-level.
* A typical Perl program may take 30% to 70% as much code as a C program. Good for accomplishing quick tasks and primarily for text manipulation.
Technologies are trained by experienced professionals, once after the training each candidate would be provided with REAL TIME EXPOSURE to enhance an individual's skill.
Each & every candidates are taken through an excellent placement track where they meet their CAREER GOAL with ATS.
For Further Details.
Reach Me@ 9176 9176 70, 99943 55793.
Ascent Techno Soft India Pvt Ltd
# AC block, No8,
Second avenue (Upstairs Sony World),
Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040.